14th May 2022
CDFling is a great place to meet people for friendship, dating and fun and it is our hope that your experiences with other members will be fun and fulfilling.
Although we strive to provide a safe environment for our members, not every encounter will be friendly and safe. We strongly encourage you to always use caution and common sense when using CDFling , especially when meeting anyone in person.
Please read through these important safety tips. They have been provided to help you protect yourself both online and offline.
2. Always use caution in giving out any personal information in your private messages. Never continue to communications with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information, or attempts, in any way, to trick you into revealing it. Please report such incidents to us using the contact us link found in the footer of the website.
3. It is important to get to know as much as you can about a possible date or hookup before you meet in person. A way to do this is to read their profile carefully, and be sure that what is posted on their profile matches what they are saying to you and that you like what they say. Ask direct questions and listen for inconsistencies. Ask for https://hookupdate.net/pl/bronymate-recenzja/ their full name, where they live and work, what they like and do not like. You can learn a lot about a person by the way they communicate.
Be wary of long distance and overseas relationships
4. Block any member that treats you in an abusive way and report the member to us immediately. The Report link can be found in all messages and everyone's profile.
5. If you decide to have a real meeting with another member from our dating site, always tell a friend or family member where you are going and when you will be back. Always plan first meetings in a public well lit area, where other people are nearby. Never give a stranger your personal address or invite them to your home. Always provide your own personal transportation to and from the date.
7. Stay on CDFling . Be wary of members that want to take your conversation somewhere else. Wait until a comfort level is established between members. We advise members to remain on our site and to use our direct messaging and instant chat features to communicate before giving any information to be contacted off our site. Remember that your chats with other members which take place outside of our website (for example via phone calls, video calls, or to meet in real life) are not interactions that we would be able to monitor or review for suspicious activity. Keep your interactions on our website until you feel you can trust someone to not misuse your information (for example your phone number, address, or personal videos/photos).
8. A photograph will teach you a lot about a person, and can often compliment or contradict what they have told you. You should never feel shy about asking for pictures. If a person refuses to supply one, you may be right to think they were hiding something.
9. Protect your privacy. Remain anonymous until you feel safe. Be cautious about revealing information that could identify you. Remember that if you give someone a piece of your personal information, such as your phone number or email address, they may be able to use Internet search sites to get your full name, street address or other personal information that might make you vulnerable to identify theft or stalkers.
If you want to give someone your real name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other personally identifying information you should also ask the member to provide you with the same information about them. Use the information they have provided to confirm that the information you have is valid. If you would like to know more about someone before you meet them, then we suggest that you use Internet search tools or conduct a background check to obtain more information on them.
10. Secure your login information. Use caution when accessing you account from a public or shared computer. Do not allow your password or screen name to be stored on a public computer. If you share your computer at home, you should disable browser features that save user names and passwords, delete your browsing history, and empty your cache after using the site. Never give anyone your password for any website no matter what they tell you. If someone asks you for your password, you may report them. If you think someone knows your password, go to the Settings >> My Account and change it ASAP. If you believe someone obtained your password through your personal email account, you should immediately change the password to your email account and the password to your profile on this site too.
11. Protect yourself from fraud. Never share personal or financial information with people you have met online or that you do not know very well. Do not send money to online acquaintances, especially by wire transfer because wire transfers are similar to sending cash. Do not give out any credit card information or your identification numbers such as a social security number.
12. Watch out for scammers who claim to be from your country but claim that they are stuck somewhere else, especially if they request financial help to return home or for medical procedures. Be wary of anyone who will not meet in person or talk on a phone/video call-they may not be who they say they are. If someone is avoiding your questions or pushing for a serious relationship without meeting or getting to know you first.
Your dating profile should never list your full or last name, personal e-mail address, home address, home or cell number, where you work, or any other private personal information that could make it easy to identify you
13. Report all suspicious and offensive behavior. You know when someone's crossed the line and when they do, we want to know about it. Block and report anyone that violates our terms. Here are some examples of violations:
You can report any concerns about suspicious behavior from any profile page/message or using the contact us link found in the footer of the website.